Hourly tour rates to local attractions available upon request.
Just specify which places you are interested in visiting and we
will prepare a quote for you.
Sightseeing tours and transfer service available as well - ask for a price quote.
- Guided tours, including all entrance fees, taxes, tolls, and service charges
- Hotel accommodations with private bath/shower and complimentary continental breakfast.
- Transportation to and from tourist sites by chauffeured air-conditioned motor coach or van.
- English-speaking professional guide throughout the tour.
- Complimentary drinks (bottled water/juice) throughout tour.
- Accompanied throughout stay by PVF Tour Manager.
- Travel language lessons throughout tour.
- One (1) specialty themed French meal with wine.
Guided Tour prices are based on various tour itineraries and group size – so please inquire for a price quote.
Terms and Conditions
Credit cards are accepted for deposit and final payments but
subject to a 2.9% service charge through PayPal. We also accept
checks in U.S. currency.
For prices for larger groups, Parlez-Vous Français Tours,
LLC will send a quotation on request.
20% deposit is needed to secure your booking. The balance is
payable 60 days before the start of the tour.
- The prices do not include: optional tipping (not compulsory), personal expenses, travel insurance, transatlantic airfare to/from France and air-related taxes and fees, drinks/meals other than mentioned, Passport and visa fees, and optional activities.
- Cancellations: All cancellations must be in writing.
- Up to 90 days prior to departure: $100 cancellation fee
- From 89-61 days prior to departure: $200 cancellation fee
- From 60-46 days prior to departure: $300 cancellation fee
- From 45 days prior to departure: no refund
Prices are subject to change due to changes in the Euro vis a
vis the US Dollar.
Departure and return times, and visits to certain cities may
change or could be modified due to the traffic. Route taken to
and from any destination is subject to be modified due to the
traffic. The company cannot be held responsible for delays due
to heavy traffic, strikes, or accidents on the public highways.
We apologize to our customers in advance for any inconvenience.
We strongly advise taking out travel insurance
prior to the planning of your trip.